State-of-the-art material application
- Research and development, prototyping, manufacturing and sales of carbon materials such as CNT, graphene, and diamond, which are expected to be advanced semiconductor/thermal conductive materials.
- Research and development, prototyping, and manufacturing of new structure organosilicon/silane coupling agents with high functionality
- R&D, prototyping, and manufacturing of precision adhesives, refractive index control resins, etc. that are essential for improving the performance of optical products.
- Creation of other advanced functional materials
- Research and development, prototyping, manufacturing and sales of thermal interface materials (TIM1, TIM2) for semiconductor chip mounting, heat spreader materials, adhesives, sealing materials, etc.
- Research and development, prototyping, manufacturing and sales of high heat dissipation insulating resin substrates for in-vehicle power semiconductors, high frequency ultra-low loss substrates for 5G, etc.
- Research and development, prototyping, manufacturing and sales of materials/process technology for 3D chip mounting
- Creation of other advanced materials/process technologies for next-generation semiconductors
Analog/Digital Mixed Design
- Specialize in analog/mixed-signal circuit design, including patent technology
- Customized analog/digital mixed circuit design development
- Expanding our business on the development of custom IC analog circuits, especially the analog/digital mixed design of vehicle circuit
- Research and development, prototyping, manufacturing and sales of optical materials for optical communication
- R&D, prototyping, manufacturing and sales of optical materials for consumer products such as smartphones
- Creation of other advanced optical material design technologies
Doctoral degree from a Japanese national university, got a job at a foreign-affiliated semiconductor manufacturer and was in charge of flash memory design and development. After that, worked as a postdoctoral fellow at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) and served as the marketing manager at the world's top semiconductor manufacturer.
In 2010, assumed the position of General Manager of the Asia-Pacific Regional Technology Planning Division of the world's largest ICT company, and was in charge of new technology planning, collaboration with industry, incubation, investment, and M&A.
Appointed as CTO of a global electronics company in 2021 and promoted new business development and innovation.
Has extensive experience and numerous success stories related to semiconductor-related technology, material properties, healthcare technology, strategy planning, and launching new businesses.
Founded Applied Technology Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Please inform me of the one interesting from an inquiry page.Inquiry foam is this